Thursday, 2 July 2015

Patient Success Stories





"My life and village styles have changed since RRHS started health services in our community. Health workers visit our home, teaching our people how to improve our way of living health-wise. It is more interesting that they will visit churches around the health center and markets as well. Nowadays people wash their hands before eating anything, and also use cleaner utensils than before. They give medication to patients when they are sick. I really thank the management of RRHS for the services rendered to our community."
--Mzee Thawithe Kule, an elder of the Kabughabugha community

"When I felt unwell in the past, I could go and buy painkillers. But since RRHS health center started, I have been taught the importance of first testing for malaria and other diseases before taking any medication. I now advise other members to first go for tests before taking or buying any medication."
 –A happy RRHS patient

"I had never tested for HIV/AIDS since I was born. But after being taught by RRHS health workers, the advantages and disadvantages of knowing my status, I decided to test for HIV/AIDS and I now know my status."
 –An RRHS patient

"I could not prepare early for my wife’s pregnancies; I could only start preparing when she is approaching nine months. But RRHS health workers challenge and taught me that I am supposed to start planning when my wife tells me that she is pregnant. Now I have started buying Kivera, gloves, basins, cotton and gauze for when the baby comes even thought my wife is only two months pregnant."
–One husband

"I thank the management of RRHS Health Center for starting this center in our village. My daughter was the first to be admitted at this health center. It was very simple and easy for me to take care of the other young ones at the same time that I was looking after the one who was sick. It is my prayer that is should prosper to the extent of starting to perform caesarian sections and other procedures."
--Sarah, a mother

"I had not tested for HIV/AIDS since my childhood. This was not because I feared it, but because of a lack of health services. However much I knew that testing was administered for free in government hospitals, I never minded to test because I thought I had no problem and was not prepared for the simple test. When RRHS established in the village, services were now at home instead of 20k away from the village. I went and tested immediately. I was first welcomed by the staff and counseled before I was tested. I had to wait for a few minutes and the results were out. The nurse talked to me and told me I was positive. I was shocked but the health provider guided me and told me not to worry. She directed me to the place where I could begin ARV treatment. I am taking treatment as instructed! I thank God for RRHS and good service rendered to our community."
--Jofrey Thasobya, a young man






5 comments:

  1. Get boundless auto likes and remarks on your Facebook status, photograph or remark by utilizing our facebook auto liker site. Here are possibilities for the auto likes facebook, facebook auto liker, auto like status, auto like facebook photograph and photograph auto liker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Increment your Facebook likes with our auto like instrument and utilize our Autoliker to gian notoriety! We have the best Auto likes. Here are possibilities for the auto like, facebook auto likes, auto like status, auto like facebook photograph, photograph auto liker, autoliker, autolike, autoliker and auto liker.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello I am so happy with your blog site,Thanks for sharing the article.

    k-rend services
    render cleaning company

    ReplyDelete
  4. MY NAME IS MARIAM FROM SOUTH AFRICA...I SAW THIS COMMENT ON POSITIVE BLOGS AND I WILL LOVE TO TELL EVERYBODY HOW MY STATUS CHANGES TO NEGATIVE, AND AM NOW A LIVING WITNESS OF IT AND I THINK ITS A SHAME ON ME IF I DON'T SHARE THIS LOVELY STORY WITH OTHER PEOPLE INFECTED WITH THIS DEADLY VIRUS...,HIV HAS BEEN ONGOING IN MY FAMILY... I LOST BOTH PARENTS TO HIV,. AND IT IS SO MUCH PAIN IVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO GET OVER.. AS WE ALL KNOW MEDICALLY THERE IS NO SOLUTION TO IT..AND MEDICATION IS VERY EXPENSIVE..SO SOMEONE INTRODUCED ME TO A NATIVE MEDICAL PRACTITIONER IN AFRICA..I HAD A JOB THERE TO EXECUTE SO I TOOK TIME TO CHECK OUT ON HIM.I SHOWED HIM ALL MY TESTS AND RESULTS.. I WAS ALREADY DIAGNOSED WITH HIV AND IT WAS ALREADY TAKING ITS TOWL ON ME.. I HAD SPENT THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS SO I DECIDED TO TRY HIM OUT...I WAS ON HIS DOSAGE FOR 1 MONTHS. ALTHOUGH I DIDNT BELIEVE IN IT, I WAS JUST TRYING IT OUT OF FRUSTRATION... AND AFTER 2 WEEKS, I WENT FOR NEW TESTS... AND YOU WONT BELIEVE THAT 5 DIFFERENT DOCTORS CONFIRMED IT THAT AM NEGATIVE..IT WAS LIKE A DREAM,,I NEVER BELIEVE AIDS HAS CURE..AM NOW NEGATIVE,,AM A LIVING WITNESS..I DONT KNOW HOW TO THANK THIS MAN... I JUST WANT TO HELP OTHERS IN ANY WAY I CAN..HAVE JOINED MANY FORUMS AND HAVE POSTED THIS TESTIMONIES AND ALOT OF PEOPLE HAS MAIL AND CALLED THIS MAN ON PHONE AND AFTER 2 WEEKS THEY ALL CONFIRMED NEGATIVE..BBC NEWS TOOK IT LIVE AND EVERY.. HOPE HE HELPS YOU OUT.. EVERYBODY SAW IT AND ITS NOW OUT IN PAPERS AND MAGAZINES THAT THERE'S NATIVE CURE FOR HIV AND ALL WITH THE HELP OF THIS MAN,,HAVE TRIED MY OWN PARTS AND ALL LEFT WITH YOU,,IF YOU LIKE TAKE IT OR NOT..GOD KNOWS HAVE TRIED MY BEST.ABOUT 97 PEOPLE HAVE BEEN CONFIRMED NEGATIVE THROUGH ME..AND THEY SEND MAILS TO THANKS ME AFTER THEY HAVE BEEN CONFIRMED NEGATIVE,,THIS MAN IS REAL..DON'T MISS THIS CHANCE,,HIV IS A DEADLY VIRUS,,GET RID OF IT NOW..
    case there is anyone who has similar problem and still

    looking for a way out, and he those cast all kind of spell like ::
    Love Spells
    Luck, Money Spells
    Health, Well Being
    Protection, Healing
    Curses, ex, Breakups
    NEW! Combo Spells
    High Priestess Spells
    Vampire Spells
    Authentic Voodoo Spells
    Custom, Other Spells
    Business spells
    Health/Healing spells
    Cancer healing
    Curse removal
    Job spells
    Healing from all kind of diseases
    Love binding
    Barrenness(need a child)
    Need love
    Lottery Spells
    Promotions
    Success
    Money rituals
    winning court case
    Divorce spells
    Low sperm count
    Infertility in women
    Breast enlargement/reduction
    Penis enlargement/reduction
    Diabetes
    Arthritis
    sicklecell
    YOU CAN CONTACT HIM HERE AS (dr.abalaka@outlook.com) and also his state based number text him here if you're in the US: 760-935-3804 if you need any question contact me via here as mariambaurice@gmail.com i wish you best of luck and good health.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing Post..Thanks for sharing information. Also read about My Symptom Tracker is designed to help you understand what your medical symptoms could mean, and provide you with the trusted information you need to help make informed decisions in your life for better health.

    ReplyDelete